Interested in serving orphans by joining The Boaz Project staff?
- Enjoy a close-knit working environment
- Take initiative within their assigned duties
- Believe orphans are best served by those who are already a part of their culture
- Acknowledge the family as the best environment for growing up
- Pursue excellence in their day-to-day work
- Allow others to contribute financially, covering his or her ministry to orphans
Please fill out an application for Full/Part-Time employment
• Graphic Designer – The graphic designer will create a wide variety of pieces across digital and offline media. A successful candidate is a self-starter capable of delivering creative materials and showing amazing attention to detail. In addition, this designer will adhere to a consistent branding to reflect the characteristics of The Boaz Project. Please click here to download the job description!
• Regional Partnership Ambassador – this person strives to expand the reach of The Boaz Project by building relationships with new partners from their own community by inviting them to points-of-entry events, fostering relations with local churches, overseeing local fundraisers and donor engagement events, and otherwise expanding The Boaz Project’s support base. Please click here to download the job description!