Interested in serving orphans by joining The Boaz Project staff?
- Enjoy a close-knit working environment
- Take initiative within their assigned duties
- Believe orphans are best served by those who are already a part of their culture
- Acknowledge the family as the best environment for growing up
- Pursue excellence in their day-to-day work
- Allow others to contribute financially, covering his or her ministry to orphans
Please fill out an application for Full/Part-Time employment
• Communication Director – The Communications Director will create, organize, plan, and implement effective communication messages and strategies and support The Boaz Project in conveying its vision to donors. Please click here to download the job description!
• Graphic Designer – The graphic designer will create a wide variety of pieces across digital and offline media. A successful candidate is a self-starter capable of delivering creative materials and showing amazing attention to detail. In addition, this designer will adhere to a consistent branding to reflect the characteristics of The Boaz Project. Please click here to download the job description!
• Regional Partnership Ambassador – this person strives to expand the reach of The Boaz Project by building relationships with new partners from their own community by inviting them to points-of-entry events, fostering relations with local churches, overseeing local fundraisers and donor engagement events, and otherwise expanding The Boaz Project’s support base. Please click here to download the job description!