Most of us cannot imagine…
A childhood without any parents to tuck us into bed at night. Or help us with our homework. Or tell us we are loved. But. Guess what.
Over 150 million children today know no parents.
Get inspired, get involved, and make an impact in the life of an orphan!
By giving a bit of your time to The Boaz Project, you can partner with leaders around the globe to reach these precious children for Christ.
There are countless ways to get involved, but here are just a few ideas:
- Host a rummage sale, bake sale, car wash, etc. and donate the proceeds.
- Come to our Greenwood office to help us fold Orphan Gift Banks or stuff a newsletter.
- Travel with us to visit orphans in Russia or India.
- Sell items on eBay and designate a portion of the proceeds.
- Volunteer to help at one of our events.
- Ask family & friends to make a donation to The Boaz Project in your honor for special occasions (birthday, Christmas, anniversaries, etc.).
- Request an assignment you can do from home, like addressing envelopes.
- Solicit sponsors for our events from friends, family, and neighbors.
- Ask a group (church, school, Bible study, sports team, etc.) to fill Orphan Gift Banks, providing gifts and a gospel presentation for orphans.
Want to get involved? Do you have an idea or question? Send us a message here.