Pray for Orphans
• Invite God to fan into flame a fresh movement of His church worldwide to care for orphans. May each member fulfill his or her role with passion and generosity. Start in me.
• Petition our heavenly Father to move in governments to create policies which have the best interests of children in mind. May the vulnerable never be pawns for political or financial gain, but treasured members of society.
• Pray for foster and adoptive families. For those who are married, pray that their relationships would endure the trials of the challenging path they have taken. For those who are single, ask God for friends who understand their challenges, support their decisions and pitch in to help.
• Ask God to protect the health and safety of each orphan The Boaz Project serves. May they grow in stature, in wisdom and in favor with God and man (as Jesus did according to Luke 2:52).
• Request that the Holy Spirit would lead The Boaz Project’s board of directors and staff so they may be wise and effective.
• Thank God for adopting each of us who believe in the Lord Jesus Christ. “See what great love the Father has lavished on us, that we should be called children of God! And that is what we are!”
I John 3:1a (NIV)