Happy New Year!
We pray your year is off to a wonderful beginning and that you are aware of the blessings God has given.
Here at The Boaz Project, we are excited about all that 2015 holds as—together—we reach orphans with Christ’s love.
Thank you for joining us in prayer as we acknowledge all God has done and ask for His continued mercies.
Please thank Him for:
- a safe and productive trip for our short-term team which delivered Christmas presents to orphans in Russia. They were able to stay healthy, spend extended time with the children and present the gospel multiple times during their visit.
- meaningful Christmas celebrations for Megan and Joelle with the orphans and house parents we serve in India.
- generous year-end contributions from our friends like you. We are always amazed at the charity of God’s people.
Please request that God:
- continue to bring in the necessary finances for the Russian Christian Foster Home.
- give David, our director of Russian ministries, a smooth transition as he moves back to Russia to manage logistics for the Russian Christian Foster Home.
- encourage Megan and Joelle as they care for orphans at the Daya Vihar Girls’ Home.
- provide the needs of our staff and international partners.
Thank you for partnering with us in the most effective way possible: prayer!