Thank you for impacting orphans’ lives through prayer!
The summer is always a busy time here at The Boaz Project with short-term trips and event planning. In the midst of our frenzy, it means the world to us to know that you are lifting us, our house parents and the orphans we love in prayer.
We would ask that you cover the following specific items in prayer during the month of July:
Praise God for:
1) Our nation. We are thankful to live in a land where we are able to operate under Biblical principles and where children are valued. Please pray with us that these underpinnings of our society remain.
2) The safe return of short-term teams from both India and Russia. God used both teams to encourage our international partners and offer orphans hope. Look for more details in our upcoming newsletter!
3) Volunteers. We have been blessed with several volunteers investing numerous hours this summer to help us get notes written, VBS supplies packed, posters made, etc. We are so grateful for their help!
4) Provisions for Megan and Joelle as they settle into their 10-months in India. Though registration has proven to be a headache, the Lord has strengthened these ladies through His Word, new friendships, encouragement from home and the sweet girls in the Daya Vihar Girls’ Home.
Please ask the Lord for:
1) Wisdom. We want The Boaz Project to be effective in reaching orphans for Christ. Ask the Lord to guide us step-by-step.
2) Short-term trip participants. We are always eager to share what God is doing in orphans’ lives, but right now, we are particularly looking for a team to go to India in October. This team will meet the children from several of our homes, encourage our house parents, and love on Megan and Joelle, who are spending 10-months at the Daya Vihar girls’ home.
3) Funding for the Russian Christian Foster Home. This is the largest financial commitment The Boaz Project has ever taken on, but we feel it will make one of our largest impacts for children, too!
4) Contacts. We continue to ask God to bring people with a desire to care for orphans our way.
Thank you again for your faithful investment in The Boaz Project through prayer.