As you pray for orphans and The Boaz Project this month, please remember the following:
- Praise God that He is a generous provider for the orphan and the fatherless. He has moved in the hearts of you, His children, to provide the van so desperately needed by House of Joy! Now Christy and Joseph, the house parents, can be assured they will be able to get any of their girls to a doctor in case of an emergency.
- Ask God to give comfort to the four orphaned siblings who just joined House of Joy this month. Ask God to help everyone in the home adjust.
- Thank God that the apartment we’ve been building to offer sustainable income for the Russian Christian Foster Home is nearing completion.
- Continue to pray for the much-needed home for girls in Kenya. We continue to await architectural renderings in order to begin the building process.
- Also give thanks that Comeback Ministry’s new home was approved by the department of women and children. This means they can welcome more children—up to 15—off of the streets and into their home!